Monday 5 May 2014

Still Sad and Too Young to be so

I don't know who I am and I don't know where I am headed either, and that scares me at times because I don't have anyone's hand to hold. I am a part of that magnitude where everyone is trying to cover up their brokenness by appearing to be fixed. Some days, I don't want to be a part of it, but the force of habit is greater than the force of enfranchisement. I am a creation of my very own wreck, and I tend to let people walk all over me.
I lie and not just too others. I am easily disturbed in the most secretive manner.
And some days, actually most days, I am just not good enough.
But in between it all, I do have my good days.
But I'm still sad and too young to be so."
I lie and not just too others. I am easily disturbed in the most secretive manner.And some days, actually most days, I am just not good enough. But in between it all, I do have my good days.But I'm still sad and too young to be so.

No comments:

Post a Comment