Thursday 15 March 2012

For every thing taken, there is always a replacement

Okay, Someone dying is the most terrible thing that can happen. Really unfortunate. I just read about Baby Falak. It's all over the news. And instantly I had tears in my eyes. A two-year old baby, succumbed to the circle of life at such a young age, already! I just hope she is at bliss right now. We all do. May her fresh soul rest in peace. Isn't it scary when something like this happens? We all know every single being on the face of earth has to bid goodbye one day. But, it's ironic how we respond to it when someone close to us passes away! No one to be blamed here. I think it's just very natural. We are humans and we certainly do possess emotions which are no way under our control. But we can all try. Instead of looking at it like a tragic event, we must understand that NOW A NEW LIFE IS GOING TO BE WELCOMED. A new face is going to appear and explore this world. A new life, a new happiness for someone. Someone will become a mother and someone a father. And this will continue forever..
R.I.P. Falak. You fought rather bravely.

No comments:

Post a Comment