Monday 12 March 2012

Hence the name

Why would I name my Blog as such? Well, it's because of this poem I wrote. Which I totally adore. Its called Learning to Live. And it inspires me. :)
I am letting down some hopes,
I am climbing up some ropes.
I am giving someone a chance,
Or watching them suffer in a trance.
I am kneeling down to pray,
And asking someone close to stay.
I am running around in fright,
because it has been a terrible night.
I am smiling at the flowers,
Because they are closer than the stars.
I am bidding people goodbye,
In hope to believe its a lie.
I am jumping because I am happy,
I am smiling because I cried.
I am apologising because its polite,
I am sweet because its right.
I am admiring people who fought,
Because forgiving is the way its sought.
I am loving as there's no end,
Because its pointless to pretend.
I am practicing the right ways to give,
I am learning, learning to live.

1 comment: