Saturday 5 May 2012

When was the last time you really smiled?

I heard somewhere that when you're upset, think of all the things that make you smile and see the feeling you get. So here it is..

LIST OF THE FIRST 50 THINGS THAT COME TO MY MIND WHICH MAKE ME SMILE.

  • My name under an article/poem written by me.
  • Late night talks with anyone I love.
  • Singing sad songs with the person who has upset me.
  • When people write me senti bullshit. :')
  • My birthday. No matter how old I keep getting it will continue exciting me :D
  • New clothes, shoes, jewellery, books. Even if I don't get to wear/use them very often. :P
  • When someone appreciates my writing. xD
  • Rain
  • Ice-cream when I'm upset.
  • These two people I know, who can make me smile even when I have fallen really deep and refuse to get up.
  • Hugs from certain people ONLY.
  • My dreams.
  • Day dreaming.
  • Remembering the moments when I shared embarrassing secrets with people.
  • Knowing someone believes in you.
  • Romantic movies.
  • Sleepovers
  • Staring at my piece of writing, one that I have just written.
  • Staring at myself in the mirror when my hair looks good.
  • Watching people who screwed up my life, screw their own up. (That is kind of bitchy, I know :P)
  • Looking at someone and remembering the old times.
  • Blabbering on to my mother when she isn't even listening to a word of what I'm saying! (This happens soooo often!)
  • Experimenting anything new.
  • Stash of chocolates.
  • Good marks on a Maths paper.
  • When I remember everything I studied yesterday!
  • Old letters and diaries.
  • Quotes.
  • Making funny noises on the phone.
  • Watching Titanic and not being able to stop crying even after the movie is over.
  • Watching someone I love become happy.
  • All the Cad-B's my dad has gotten me till date.
  • My mom's funny taunts!
  • When someone tells me they love me. :'D
  • When I write depressed stuff and read it again after months.
  • Looking back at things that you would have regretted not doing only because it was a risk.
  • The fact that my life is a movie and everything is going to be fine tomorrow.
  • When someone I dislike calls me a bitch. :P
  • Wrapped up birthday gifts!
  • My brother.
  • Hannah Montana songs. :P
  • ''Groovy baby it's almost the weekend.'' (Inside joke)\
  • Re-reading all of my stories.
  • When people regard me as 'Pankhuri Shukla' and not as a connection with someone else.
  • When me and my friend fight over who is awesome-er. :P
  • When someone comes and starts talking about how it used to be..
  • Waking up from sleep.
  • Thinking of all my encounters with 'embarassment'.
  • Looking at food like I'm gonna eat it all but end up leaving half of it. :P
  • Code names of crushes and my diary entries about them.

No comments:

Post a Comment