Thursday 16 May 2013

Introspection

There's this thing about tough times, you want to save them up. Not save them up so that you can mope forever but save them up in a very Harry Potter way. So that they exist. Forever and Always. It's not the pain but more of everything you feel because you feel a lot. Because all those other feelings apart from the hurt, remorse and anger are important.
It's easy to write about dark things. Oh, I agree. Being a writer, I just know how magical a pen and paper can be at times of utmost distress. I've heard a million view points about it too. But now that I think of it, I'm developing my own. You know how they say, don't make promises when your happy? It's because gloating in all that joy one is bound to not notice the reality. Being happy doesn't give you a chance to really figure out or think about anything. It's the simplest thing in the world to smile and bask in the merriment.
What's tough is experiencing the hard times. And that's when one digs into thoughts and habits one would normally neglect. Being happy is simple. But being low is strong. Being upset helps you understand yourself more and appreciate what you have even more. 
And it's just a cycle. Because every once in a while you need to be light-headed and happy too, compensating for that hard core thinking stuff I guess. 

No comments:

Post a Comment