Thursday 30 May 2013

Love and it's Distinct Paths

Over the years, these fictional couples have all taught me something or the other.

Nathan and Haley taught me that if you're the luckiest person alive and the person you love decides to love you back, don't let them go. Getting through it all, together, is the key.


Lucas and Peyton taught me that you cannot hide from your feelings. No matter how deep you bury them.

Mark and Lexie taught me that sometimes time runs out. It can be too late. So if you love someone, don't keep it in, let it out. Even if there's a slight chance of them loving you back.


Meredith and Derek taught me that, hey, life's a series of tragedies but that doesn't excuse for missing out on the happy times. That it's better to be extraordinary together than being ordinary apart.

Alex and Izzie taught me that being tough comes along with being screwed up. And in some way or the other we are all screwed up. That people who claim to love you will do horrible things to you but that doesn't make them horrible. That life will kick you in the teeth more often than you expect.

Cristina and Owen taught me the real meaning of loving each other for better or worse, in sickness or health.

Rhett and Scarlett taught me that even the most deathless love can wear out. That it's absolutely shallow to have gained the whole world but seemingly lost your soul in the process. That sometimes it's important to walk away, and all love stories don't have perfect happy endings. 


Edward and Bella taught me that you can find love in the most beastly horrors of this world. It's so unexpected, how can one even begin to trod the path of boredom.

Ron and Hermoine taught me that the guy doesn't always have to be charming and charismatic for you to fall for him. It's okay to break old stereotypes, because there's magic beyond sense. 

And last, but not the least, Lily and James Potter. Well, they are real poster children for what we call the concept of Love. They taught me that Love can be the most powerful thing in the world. But Only if it's true. The real true, that too. Amen. 



No comments:

Post a Comment